Our jewelry is made to last a lifetime with proper care. All pieces are carefully handcrafted and require simple maintenance to stay in top condition. Here are a few guidelines to ensure longevity:
- We recommend that you store your pieces individually in the .925SUNEERA pouch provided with your order to preserve finish and shine. It is best to keep products away from extreme heat or moisture, as well as pollution or high humidity where possible.
- Although fine sterling silver jewelry can last beautifully for a lifetime, exposure to air and moisture will eventually reveal some tarnish.
- We recommend applying perfume or other sprayed substances before putting on your jewelry.
- Jewelry should be removed prior to showering, exercising, swimming, or washing hands.
- We advise against commercial at-home cleaning chemicals, silver polish, or dip style cleaning solutions. Baking soda, toothpaste, acetone, and bleach are too abrasive and will remove our Vintage finish or Black Rhodium Plating.
- Our jewelry is finished with a Satin Brushed Vintage Finish or Black Rhodium Plating which tends to polish itself over time with natural wear. To restore our custom finishes please contact us. We will be happy to refinish the piece for a small fee plus shipping.
- Our thin Sterling silver bands wear faster compared to Gold, please make your choice carefully when picking the metal for your wedding or everyday bands. All styles are available for custom orders in 14K, 18K gold.
- Any pieces set with emeralds, pearls, coral, turquoise, or opals are sensitive to chemicals and water and should not be exposed to them. They can cause irreparable damage to the gems.
- Jewelry should be inspected periodically for chipped stones, worn metal or malfunctioning clasps to avoid any costly repairs or replacements. Please contact us should any questions arise about maintenance or repair. We are happy to help!