We wish you many years of enjoyment with your new piece of .925SUNEERA Jewelry! Here are a few tips to ensure longevity:
- We recommend that you store your pieces individually in the .925SUNEERA bag provided with your order to preserve finish and shine. It is best to keep products away from extreme heat or moisture, as well as pollution or high humidity where possible.
- Although fine sterling silver jewelry can last beautifully for a lifetime, exposure to air and moisture will eventually reveal some tarnish.
- We recommend applying perfume or other sprayed substances before putting on your jewelry.
- Jewelry should be removed prior to showering, exercising, swimming, or washing hands.
- We advise against commercial at-home cleaning chemicals, silver polish, or dip style cleaning solutions. Baking soda, toothpaste, acetone, and bleach are too abrasive and will remove our Vintage finish or Black Rhodium Plating.
- Our jewelry is finished with a matte Vintage finish or Black Rhodium Plating which tends to polish itself over time with natural wear. To restore our custom finishes please contact us. We will be happy to refinish the piece for a small fee plus shipping.
- Our thin Sterling silver bands wear faster compared to Gold, please make your choice carefully when picking the metal for your wedding or everyday bands. All styles are available for custom orders in 14K, 18K gold.
- Any pieces set with emeralds, pearls, coral, turquoise, or opals are sensitive to chemicals and water and should not be exposed to them. They can cause irreparable damage to the gems.
- Jewelry should be inspected periodically for chipped stones, worn metal or malfunctioning clasps to avoid any costly repairs or replacements. Please contact us should any questions arise about maintenance or repair at email@example.com. We are happy to help!
Guide to Our Signature Finishes
We construct our jewelry with two signature finishes which impart different aesthetic feels to each product, but require the same care as for any sterling silver.
A surface application of black rhodium is applied to give an Edgy dark look. Fades and changes over time becoming uniquely yours- just like your favorite pair of denim.
Vintaged at just the right places to bring back the old world romance- perfect for a Classic Everyday look.